Designed with direct input from professional search & rescue divers, the ViperFish is a true dive watch. The unique case design is comprised of over 40 pieces, all coming together to form an iconic piece of functional wrist art. Impact-forged from surgical-grade stainless steel, the ViperFish is 300 meters/1000 ft water-resistant.
For a large 48mm watch, the ViperFish is ergonomically designed for optimal wrist-fit, with excellent balance & comfort. In development for nearly two years, this watch design was honed to perfection, with exquisite engineering and finishing. From the 4.5mm sapphire crystal, to the custom strap, the ViperFish is a badass, rugged watch with outstanding wrist presence.
- Water Resistance: 300 Meters / 1000 Feet
- Case: 48mm, Forged 316L Stainless-steel, Brushed & Bead-blasted, Sapphire Exhibition Caseback
- Dive Bezel: 120-Click, Unidirectional, infilled SuperLuminova at 12 o'clock
- Movement: Citizen 24-Jewel, Caliber 9015 Automatic self-winding
- Crystal: Sapphire Crystal, Anti-Reflective Coated Underside
- Lume: C3 Green SuperLuminova
- Dial: Classic Diver Orange
- Movement: Citizen 24-Jewel Caliber 9015 Automatic self-winding, 28,800 Beats per Hour, Quick-set Date function
- Bracelet: Custom 316L Stainless-steel, fully screwed links, with double-locking Dive Clasp and folding Diver's Wetsuit Extension Piece. Comes with pair of hex drivers for sizing the bracelet.
- Bracelet Attachment: Hex-Head Screwbars, 10 times stronger than standard spring bars
- Watch Weight: 385 grams / 13.5 oz.
- Case Thickness: 18.4 mm
- Lug Width: 24mm
- Crown: Screw-down, double-gasket, stainless steel
- Caseback: Screw-in, stainless steel
- Case Finish: Brushed & Bead-blasted combination on Stainless Steel