The NFW RailRoader AutoPilot 12616
NFW is excited to be producing this watch for railway workers and train enthusiasts. Watches & railways have a rich & long history together. This is a very special, Limited Production watch, based on our extremely popular “AutoPilot” design.
The AutoPilot is a very rugged, yet very comfortable watch that always seems to attract compliments. It features a heavy, 44mm stainless-steel case with curved lugs that hug the wrist, and a ramped bezel which is secured to the case by four hex screws. The AutoPilot utilizes SuperLuminova, the luminescent material used on the finest watches in the world.
- Case: 44mm, Forged 316L Stainless Steel
- Water Resistance: 100 Meters / 330 Feet
- Movement: Citizen Precision Quartz, with 10-year Battery Life
- Crystal: Hardened Mineral Crystal
- Lume: BGW9 White SuperLuminova (glows blue)
- Dial: Matte Black with Train & Wings Artwork
- Movement: Citizen Precision Quartz, 10-Year Battery Life
- Straps: Black Italian Leather with white contrast stitching and reinforcing screws, AND Black rubber strap
- Strap Attachment: Hex-Head Screwbars, 10 times stronger than standard spring bars
- Watch Weight: 155 grams / 5.4 oz.
- Case Thickness: 14.8mm
- Lug Width: 24mm
- Crown: Push/Pull, double-gasket
- Caseback: Screw-in, stainless steel
- Case Finish: Matte Stealth Black