Our most popular collection, the Shumate Diver, now available in a Chronograph.
The Shumate dive watches were requested by, and designed for, the U.S. Special Forces Green Berets. The collection is named for Sergeant Major Walter L. Shumate, a legend in the Special Forces community, and instrumental in the creation of the Special Forces Underwater Operations School.
The forged, surgical-grade stainless steel case is 300 meters/1000 feet water-resistant. We use 50 layers of SuperLuminova for outstanding viewing in darkness. The chronograph boasts a top of the line, custom dive bracelet AND a classic silicon rubber diver strap (with tools to swap them).
The special movement is considered a professional-level stopwatch, with resolution down to 1/20 of a second and can time an event up to 12 hours in duration. Plus, it looks amazing with the sub-dials, pushbuttons and our specially treated black carbon fiber dial!
The Shumate is a top-shelf, extremely refined yet rugged dive watch that looks & feels fantastic in any setting and no matter what you’re wearing – a business suit or a wetsuit. Check the specs below for all the awesome details.
- Water Resistance: 300 Meters / 1000 Feet
- Case: 44mm, Forged 316L Brushed Stainless Steel
- Bezel: DLC Black Stainless Steel, with infilled SuperLuminova markings
- Movement: Citizen Professional-grade quartz chronograph, Quick-set Date
- Crystal: Domed Sapphire Crystal, Anti-Reflective Coated Underside
- Lume: BGW9 White (glows blue) and Orange Swiss SuperLuminova
- Dial: Black Carbon Fiber
- Bezel: Stainless Steel, 120-click, SuperLuminova infill, unidirectional
- Movement: Citizen Pro-grade Quartz precision chronograph, Quick-set Date function, 1/20-second stopwatch resolution
- Strap: Black, hypo-allergenic silicon rubber diver strap with stainless steel buckle
- Bracelet: 5-Link, fully screwed, with ratcheting diver clasp, Brushed Stainless-steel
- Band Attachment Method: Hex-Head Screwbars, 10 times stronger than standard spring bars
- Watch Weight: 260 grams / 9 oz. (on bracelet)
- Case Thickness: 15.4 mm
- Lug Width: 24mm
- Crown: Screw-down, double-gasket, stainless steel
- Caseback: Screw-in, solid stainless steel
- Case Finish: Brushed Stainless-steel