Operation Enduring Warrior AutoPilot
NFW is honored to join Operation Enduring Warrior, producing watches that raise funds and awareness for the outstanding work the organization does.
Operation Enduring Warrior (OEW) is a veteran-founded non‐profit 501(c)(3) whose mission is to honor, empower, and motivate our nation’s wounded veterans through a physical, mental and emotional rehabilitation. Our program helps participants overcome adversity and hardship through innovation, teamwork, and perseverance.
This watch features the OEW Mask logo, on a black carbon fiber dial. The case is forged from surgical-grade stainless steel, then coated in a durable, black Ionic Plating. The watch comes with a high-grade Italian leather strap (as well as a rubber strap for when you wanna get it sweaty & muddy), and we include a pair of hex drivers for swapping straps. It utilizes SuperLuminova, the luminescent material used on the finest watches in the world. The movement features a whopping 10-year, continuous-run battery life. For added comfort in rough conditions, the crown is positioned on the left side of the watch.
- Case: 44mm, Forged 316L Stainless Steel
- Water Resistance: 100 Meters / 330 Feet
- Movement: Citizen Precision Quartz, with 10-year Battery Life
- Crystal: Hardened Mineral Crystal
- Lume: C3 SuperLuminova
- Dial: Black Carbon Fiber with OEW Mask logo
- Movement: Citizen Precision Quartz, 10-Year Battery Life
- Straps: Black Italian leather strap with reinforcing screws & black rubber strap
- Strap Attachment: Hex-Head Screwbars, 10 times stronger than standard spring bars
- Watch Weight: 155 grams / 5.4 oz.
- Case Thickness: 14.8mm
- Lug Width: 24mm
- Crown: Push/Pull, double-gasket
- Caseback: Screw-in, stainless steel
- Case Finish: Matte Stealth Black