Green Beret Foundation 12816
NFW is excited & honored to be producing this watch to benefit the Green Beret Foundation, providing direct and continuous support to the Green Beret Community and its families.
Each purchase of this model will generate a $50 contribution to Green Beret Foundation.
The GBF watch is forged from surgical-grade stainless steel, then coated in a durable, black Ionic Plating . The GBF logo is perfectly placed on the dial. The watch comes with two straps (a fine Italian leather strap, AND a black rubber strap), as well as a pair of hex drivers for swapping straps. It utilizes SuperLuminova, the luminescent material used on the finest watches in the world. The movement features a whopping 10-year continuous-run battery life.
- Case: 44mm, Forged 316L Stainless Steel
- Water Resistance: 100 Meters / 330 Feet
- Movement: Citizen Precision Quartz, with 10-year Battery Life
- Crystal: Hardened Mineral Crystal
- Lume: C3 Green SuperLuminova
- Dial: Matte Black with the Green Beret Foundation logo
- Movement: Citizen Precision Quartz, 10-Year Battery Life
- Straps: Black Italian Leather with white contrast stitching & black reinforcing screws, AND a black rubber strap.
- Strap Attachment: Hex-Head Screwbars, 10 times stronger than standard spring bars
- Watch Weight: 155 grams / 5.4 oz.
- Case Thickness: 14.8mm
- Lug Width: 24mm
- Crown: Push/Pull, double-gasket
- Caseback: Screw-in, stainless steel
- Case Finish: Matte Stealth Black