The Block's design is inspired by the mass of metal in a car’s engine block. The subtle, refined contours and sleek lines make for a bold, stylish timepiece that will command attention.
The case is impact-forged from a block of solid, surgical-grade stainless steel. The wide Italian, oiled leather strap visually balances with the chunky case and feels very comfy on the wrist. With its screw-down crown and caseback, water-resistance of 200 meters/660 feet, the Block is a solid, serious piece of functional, comfortable wrist art.
- Case: 54mm x 38mm, Forged 316L Stainless Steel, Mirror-polished Finish
- Water Resistance: 200 Meters / 660 Feet
- Movement: Citizen Quartz
- Crystal: Hardened Mineral Crystal, anit-reflective coating on inside
- Dial: Matte Black with mirror-polished hands & dial markings
- Strap: Light Tan Suede Italian Leather
- Strap Attachment: Screwbars, 10 times stronger than standard spring bars
- Strap Width: 38mm
- Watch Weight: 160 grams / 5.6 oz.
- Case Thickness: 10.7mm
- Crown: Screw-down, double-gasket, with NFW Trident Insignia
- Caseback: Screw-in, stainless steel
- Case Material: 316L Surgical-grade Stainless Steel
- Case Finish: Mirror-polished main case with polished insert sections