Limited Edition AutoPilot 09911
This very special version of the AutoPilot was made to benefit the St. Jude Children's Hospital. Only 100 of these were made and each watch is individually numbered & comes with a Certificate of Authenticity that has the watch's serial number.
Looking as if it were extracted from a vintage fighter plane, the AutoPilot’s design is inspired by aeronautic instrumentation. From the case shape to the fonts that were selected for the dial, the AutoPilot remains true to form.
The 09911 is forged from surgical-grade stainless steel, then precision bead-blasted to give it a beautiful matte texture. It comes on a heavy-duty, fully screwed, stainless-steel bracelet, as well as a pair of hex drivers for sizing the bracelet to your wrist. It's got a sapphire crystal & sapphire exhibition back to show the excellent automatic movement. The AutoPilot utilizes SuperLuminova, the luminescent material used on the finest watches in the world.
- Case: 44mm, Forged 316L Stainless Steel
- Water Resistance: 200 Meters / 660 Feet
- Movement: Citizen Self-winding Automatic, 24-Jewel
- Crystal: Sapphire, anit-reflective coating on inside
- Lume: Orange SuperLuminova
- Dial: Charcoal Gray
- Movement: Citizen 24-Jewel, 28,800 Beats Per Hour, with Quick-Set Date, Cal. 9015
- Bracelet: Bead-blasted stainless steel, fully screwed, with double-locking clasp & micro-adjustments.Comes with hex drivers for sizing bracelet.
- Attachment: Hex-Head Screwbars, 10 times stronger than standard spring bars
- Watch Weight: 285 grams / 10 oz.
- Case Thickness: 14.8mm
- Lug Width: 24mm
- Crown: Screw-down, double-gasket, with NFW Trident Insignia
- Caseback: Screw-in, stainless steel, with sapphire exhibition window
- Case Finish: Bead-blasted stainless steel