Back by insatiable demand, the brand new Shumate is back in 7 new colors and 3 band options. The Shumate dive watch was requested by, and designed for, the U.S. Special Forces Green Berets. The collection is named for Sergeant Major Walter L. Shumate, a legend in the Special Forces community and the man who was instrumental in the creation of the Special Forces Underwater Operations School.
The forged, surgical-grade stainless steel case is 500 meters/1500 feet water-resistant. We use 50 layers of SuperLuminova for outstanding viewing in darkness. We include a top of the line, custom dive bracelet AND an Italian leather strap (with tools to swap them).
The Shumate is a top-shelf, extremely refined yet rugged dive watch that looks & feels fantastic in any setting and no matter what you’re wearing – a business suit or a wetsuit. Check the specs below for all the awesome details.
- Water Resistance: 500 Meters / 1500 Feet
- Case: 44mm, Forged 316L Polished Stainless-steel, Sapphire Exhibition Caseback
- Bezel: Hardened Ceramic with infilled SuperLuminova markings
- Movement: Citizen 24-Jewel Caliber 9015 Automatic self-winding, Quick-set Date
- Crystal: Domed Sapphire Crystal, Anti-Reflective Coated Underside
- Lume: 50 Layers of C3 Pale Green SuperLuminova
- Dial: White Gloss Enamel
- Automatic Helium Release Valve
- Bezel: Stainless Steel & Ceramic, 120-click, SuperLuminova infill, unidirectional
- Movement: Citizen 24-Jewel Caliber 9015 Automatic self-winding, 28,800 Beats per Hour, Quick-set Date function
- Strap: Brown Italian Leather with white contrast stitching & reinforcing screws.
- Bracelet: 5-Link, fully screwed, with ratcheting diver clasp, Polished Stainless-steel
- Strap Attachment: Hex-Head Screwbars, 10 times stronger than standard spring bars
- Watch Weight: 260 grams / 9 oz. (on bracelet)
- Case Thickness: 15.4 mm
- Lug Width: 24mm
- Crown: Screw-down, double-gasket, stainless steel
- Caseback: Screw-in, stainless steel
- Case Finish: Polished Stainless-steel