SAVE $100 FOR THE FIRST 4 DAYS OF THIS NEW LAUNCH!
For the first time ever, we present the new Shumate Chronographs! The Shumate dive watches were requested by, and designed for, the U.S. Special Forces Green Berets. The collection is named for Sergeant Major Walter L. Shumate, a legend in the Special Forces community, and instrumental in the creation of the Special Forces Underwater Operations School.
The forged, surgical-grade stainless steel case is 300 meters/1000 feet water-resistant. We use 50 layers of SuperLuminova for outstanding viewing in darkness. The chronograph boasts a top of the line, custom dive bracelet AND a classic silicon rubber diver strap (with tools to swap them).
The special movement is considered a professional-level stopwatch, with resolution down to 1/20 of a second and can time an event up to 12 hours in duration. Plus, it looks very cool with the sub-dials, pushbuttons, the Stealth Black DLC Coated Stainless Steel & lime green dial!
The Shumate is a top-shelf, extremely refined yet rugged dive watch that looks & feels fantastic in any setting and no matter what you’re wearing – a business suit or a wetsuit. Check the specs below for all the awesome details.
- Water Resistance: 300 Meters / 1000 Feet
- Case: 44mm, Forged 316L Stainless Steel in Black DLC Finish
- Bezel: DLC Black Stainless Steel, with infilled SuperLuminova markings
- Movement: Citizen Professional-grade quartz chronograph, Quick-set Date
- Crystal: Domed Sapphire Crystal, Anti-Reflective Coated Underside
- Lume: BGW9 White SuperLuminova (glows blue)
- Dial: Gecko Lime Green
- Bezel: Stainless Steel, 120-click, SuperLuminova infill, unidirectional
- Movement: Citizen Pro-grade Quartz precision chronograph, Quick-set Date function, 1/20-second stopwatch resolution
- Strap: Black, hypo-allergenic silicon rubber diver strap with stainless steel buckle
- Bracelet: 5-Link, fully screwed, with ratcheting diver clasp, Stainless-steel in black DLC Finish
- Band Attachment Method: Hex-Head Screwbars, 10 times stronger than standard spring bars
- Watch Weight: 260 grams / 9 oz. (on bracelet)
- Case Thickness: 15.4 mm
- Lug Width: 24mm
- Crown: Screw-down, double-gasket, black stainless steel
- Caseback: Screw-in, solid stainless steel
- Case Finish: Stainless-steel in black DLC finish