Regulator / No. 01905
This product is sold out
Submarine portholes, deep-sea dive helmets, race car gauges, adrenaline…. This is the inspiration behind the design of the NFW Regulator (named for the piece of scuba diving apparatus).
The Regulator features a solid, impact-forged 44mm stainless steel case. Its screw-down crown & caseback ensure water-resistance of 200 meters/660 feet. For better viewing in dark conditions the Regulator uses the finest luminescent material, Swiss SuperLuminova. The Chronograph stopwatch feature adds to the racy character. The Regulator captures the spirit of adventure that lies just below the surface in all of us.
- Case: 44mm, Forged 316L Stainless Steel, Bead-blasted, Gunmetal Gray Ionic Plated
- Water Resistance: 200 Meters / 660 Feet
- Movement: Citizen Precision Quartz Chronograph with Quick-set Date
- Crystal: Hardened Mineral Crystal, anit-reflective coating on inside
- Lume: C3 Green SuperLuminova
- Dial: Black Carbon Fiber with Automotive Clearcoat over the Carbon
- Bracelet: Bead-blasted, Gunmetal Gray Ionic Plated Stainless Steel with double-locking Deployant Clasp
- Movement: Citizen Precision Quartz with Quick-set Date function
- Bracelet Attachment: Screwbars, 10 times stronger than standard spring bars
- Watch Weight: 205 grams / 7.2 oz.
- Case Thickness: 13.9mm
- Lug Width: 22mm
- Crown: Screw-down, double-gasket, with NFW Trident Insignia
- Caseback: Screw-in, stainless steel
- Case Material: 316L Surgical-Grade Stainless Steel
- Case Finish: Bead-blasted, Gunmetal Gray Ionic Plated