Valor 13717 ST features a 42mm case, forged from the finest 316L surgical-grade stainless steel, in a brushed finish, inset with a thick sapphire crystal and a sapphire exhibition caseback to show off the NFW-signed Caliber 9015 Automatic movement.
The dial is bright blue, fully luminescent. The finest white SuperLuminova is used on the dial markers & hands for outstanding viewing in darkness.
We also supply the tools needed to change bands and remove bracelet links.
For each Valor watch sold, NFW donates $50 to Honor Flight, helping to fly WWII Veterans to Washington D.C. to visit the monuments and treat these aging Heroes like kings. We're honored to help raise funds & awareness for such an outstanding organization!
- Case: 42mm, Forged 316L Stainless Steel, Brushed
- Water Resistance: 200 Meters / 660 Feet
- Movement: Citizen Caliber 9015 Automatic Mechanical
- Crystal: Sapphire, anit-reflective coating on inside
- Lume: BGW9 SuperLuminova
- Dial: Bright Blue, Fully Lumed SuperLuminova
- Bracelet: 5-piece links, fully screwed, with ratcheting adjustable deployant clasp
- Movement: Citizen Caliber 9015 Automatic, with 40-hour power reserve
- Bracelet Attachment: Screwbars, 10 times stronger than standard spring bars
- Watch Weight: 200 grams / 7.1 oz.
- Case Thickness: 14mm
- Lug Width: 22mm
- Crown: Screw-down, double-gasket, with NFW Trident Insignia
- Caseback: Screw-in, stainless steel with Sapphire Exhibition Window
- Case Material: 316L Surgical-Grade Stainless Steel
- Case Finish: Fine Brush