This special version of our AutoPilot design pays tribute to the legacy & bravery of America's Police Officers. Proceeds from the watch ($50 from each watch sold) will go to the Burn Center at Bridgeport Hospital, helping save lives of severe burn victims.
This watch features the Law Enforcement "One-Ass-To-Risk" symbol, laid over the "Thin Blue Line" symbol. The case is forged from surgical-grade stainless steel, then coated in a durable, black Ionic Plating. The watch comes with two straps (a fine Italian leather strap, AND a rugged black ballistic nylon Nato strap), as well as a pair of hex drivers for swapping straps. It utilizes SuperLuminova, the luminescent material used on the finest watches in the world. The movement features a whopping 10-year continuous-run battery life. For added comfort in rough conditions, the crown is positioned on the left side of the watch.
- Case: 44mm, Forged 316L Stainless Steel
- Water Resistance: 100 Meters / 330 Feet
- Movement: Citizen Precision Quartz, with 10-year Battery Life
- Crystal: Hardened Mineral Crystal
- Lume: C3 Green SuperLuminova
- Dial: Matte Black with Thin Blue Line and 1* Insignia
- Movement: Citizen Precision Quartz, 10-Year Battery Life
- Straps: Black Italian Leather with red contrast stitching and reinforcing screws, AND Black ballistic nylon Nato strap
- Strap Attachment: Hex-Head Screwbars, 10 times stronger than standard spring bars
- Watch Weight: 155 grams / 5.4 oz.
- Case Thickness: 14.8mm
- Lug Width: 24mm
- Crown: Push/Pull, double-gasket
- Caseback: Screw-in, stainless steel
- Case Finish: Matte Stealth Black