Looking as if it were extracted from a vintage fighter plane, the AutoPilot’s design is inspired by aeronautic instrumentation. From the case shape to the fonts that were selected for the dial, the AutoPilot remains true to form.
The 13117 is forged from surgical-grade stainless steel, then coated in a durable, black Ionic Plating. It comes with two straps (a fine Italian leather strap, AND a super comfy black rubber strap), as well as a pair of hex drivers for swapping straps. It utilizes SuperLuminova, the luminescent material used on the finest watches in the world, and the full dial illuminates. The movement features a whopping 10-year continuous-run battery life.
- Case: 44mm, Forged 316L Stainless Steel
- Water Resistance: 100 Meters / 330 Feet
- Movement: Citizen Precision Quartz, with 10-year Battery Life
- Crystal: Hardened Mineral Crystal
- Lume: BGW9 White SuperLuminova (glows blue)
- Dial: Blue SuperLuminova Full Lume Dial
- Movement: Citizen Precision Quartz, 10-Year Battery Life
- Straps: Black Italian Leather with white contrast stitching & reinforcing screws, AND a black rubber strap.
- Strap Attachment: Hex-Head Screwbars, 10 times stronger than standard spring bars
- Watch Weight: 155 grams / 5.4 oz.
- Case Thickness: 14.8mm
- Lug Width: 24mm
- Crown: Push/Pull, double-gasket
- Caseback: Screw-in, stainless steel
- Case Finish: Matte Stealth Black