NFW is honored to join Operation Enduring Warrior, producing watches that raise funds and awareness for the outstanding work the organization does.
Operation Enduring Warrior (OEW) is a veteran-founded non‐profit 501(c)(3) whose mission is to honor, empower, and motivate our nation’s wounded veterans through a physical, mental and emotional rehabilitation. Our program helps participants overcome adversity and hardship through innovation, teamwork, and perseverance.
This watch features the OEW Mask logo, on a black carbon fiber dial. The case is forged from surgical-grade stainless steel, then coated in a durable, black Ionic Plating. The watch comes with a high-grade Italian leather strap (as well as a rubber strap for when you wanna get it sweaty & muddy), and we include a pair of hex drivers for swapping straps. It utilizes SuperLuminova, the luminescent material used on the finest watches in the world. The movement features a whopping 10-year, continuous-run battery life. For added comfort in rough conditions, the crown is positioned on the left side of the watch.
- Case: 44mm, Forged 316L Stainless Steel
- Water Resistance: 100 Meters / 330 Feet
- Movement: Citizen Precision Quartz, with 10-year Battery Life
- Crystal: Hardened Mineral Crystal
- Lume: C3 SuperLuminova
- Dial: Black Carbon Fiber with OEW Mask logo
- Movement: Citizen Precision Quartz, 10-Year Battery Life
- Straps: Black Italian leather strap with reinforcing screws & black rubber strap
- Strap Attachment: Hex-Head Screwbars, 10 times stronger than standard spring bars
- Watch Weight: 155 grams / 5.4 oz.
- Case Thickness: 14.8mm
- Lug Width: 24mm
- Crown: Push/Pull, double-gasket
- Caseback: Screw-in, stainless steel
- Case Finish: Matte Stealth Black