Looking as if it were extracted from a vintage fighter plane, the AutoPilot’s design is inspired by aeronautic instrumentation. From the case shape to the fonts that were selected for the dial, the AutoPilot remains true to form.
The 07108 is forged from surgical-grade stainless steel, then precision-brushed. It comes with two straps (a fine Italian leather strap, AND a super comfy black rubber strap), as well as a pair of hex drivers for swapping straps. It's got a sapphire crystal & sapphire exhibition back to show the excellent automatic movement. The AutoPilot utilizes SuperLuminova, the luminescent material used on the finest watches in the world.
- Case: 44mm, Forged 316L Stainless Steel
- Water Resistance: 200 Meters / 660 Feet
- Movement: Citizen Self-winding Automatic, 17-Jewel
- Crystal: Sapphire, anit-reflective coating on inside
- Lume: C3 Green SuperLuminova
- Dial: Yellow Gloss Enamel
- Movement: Citizen 17-Jewel, 21,600 Beats Per Hour, with Quick-Set Date, Cal. 8215
- Straps: Black Italian Leather with white contrast stitching AND Black Rubber strap
- Strap Attachment: Hex-Head Screwbars, 10 times stronger than standard spring bars
- Watch Weight: 155 grams / 5.4 oz.
- Case Thickness: 14.8mm
- Lug Width: 24mm
- Crown: Screw-down, double-gasket, with NFW Trident Insignia
- Caseback: Screw-in, stainless steel, with sapphire exhibition window
- Case Finish: Brushed stainless steel, with bead-blasted blacki IP bezel