The Shumate dive watch was requested by, and designed for, the U.S. Special Forces Green Berets and one model for the Navy SEALs. The collection is named for Sergeant Major Walter L. Shumate, a legend in the Special Forces community and the man who was instrumental in the creation of the Special Forces Underwater Operations School.
The impact- forged, surgical-grade stainless steel case is 500 meters/1500 feet water-resistant. We use 50 layers of SuperLuminova for outstanding viewing in darkness.We include a top of the line, custom dive bracelet AND an Italian leather strap (with tools to swap them).
The Shumate is a top-shelf, extremely refined yet rugged dive watch that looks & feels fantastic in any setting and no matter what you’re wearing – a business suit or a wetsuit.
- Water Resistance: 500 Meters / 1500 Feet
- Case: 44mm, Forged 316L Stainless Steel with Black DLC Coating, Sapphire Exhibition Caseback
- Bezel: Hardened Ceramic with infilled SuperLuminova markings
- Movement: Citizen 24-Jewel Caliber 9015 Automatic self-winding, Quick-set Date
- Crystal: Domed Sapphire Crystal, Anti-Reflective Coated Underside
- Lume: 50 Layers, C3 Green SuperLuminova (Orange SuperLuminova second hand)
- Dial: Matte Black
- Automatic Helium Release Valve
- Bezel: Black DLC, Stainless Steel & Ceramic, 120-click, SuperLuminova infill, unidirectional
- Movement: Citizen 24-Jewel Caliber 9015 Automatic self-winding, 28,800 Beats per Hour, Quick-set Date function
- Strap: Black Italian Leather with white contrast stitching & reinforcing screws.
- Bracelet: 5-Link, fully screwed, with ratcheting diver clasp, Black DLC
- Strap Attachment: Hex-Head Screwbars, 10 times stronger than standard spring bars
- Watch Weight: 260 grams / 9 oz. (on bracelet)
- Case Thickness: 15.4 mm
- Lug Width: 24mm
- Crown: Screw-down, double-gasket, black DLC
- Caseback: Screw-in, stainless steel
- Case Finish: Matte Stealth Black DLC