The Shumate dive watch was requested by, and designed for, the U.S. Special Forces Green Berets and one model for the Navy SEALs. The collection is named for Sergeant Major Walter L. Shumate, a legend in the Special Forces community and the man who was instrumental in the creation of the Special Forces Underwater Operations School.
The forged, surgical-grade stainless steel case is 500 meters/1500 feet water-resistant. We use 50 layers of SuperLuminova for outstanding viewing in darkness.We include a top of the line, custom dive bracelet AND an Italian leather strap (with tools to swap them).
The Shumate is a top-shelf, extremely refined yet rugged dive watch that looks & feels fantastic in any setting and no matter what you’re wearing – a business suit or a wetsuit.
- Water Resistance: 500 Meters / 1500 Feet
- Case: 44mm, Forged 316L Stainless-steel, Fully Polished, Sapphire Exhibition Caseback
- Bezel: Hardened Ceramic with infilled SuperLuminova markings
- Movement: Citizen 24-Jewel Caliber 9015 Automatic self-winding, Quick-set Date
- Crystal: Domed Sapphire Crystal, Anti-Reflective Coated Underside
- Lume: 50 Layers of C3 Green SuperLuminova (blue SuperLume seconds hand)
- Dial: White Gloss Enamel
- Automatic Helium Release Valve
- Bezel: Stainless Steel & Ceramic, 120-click, SuperLuminova infill, unidirectional
- Movement: Citizen 24-Jewel Caliber 9015 Automatic self-winding, 28,800 Beats per Hour, Quick-set Date function
- Strap: Brown Italian Leather with white contrast stitching & reinforcing screws.
- Bracelet: 5-Link, fully screwed, with ratcheting diver clasp, Fully polished stainless steel
- Strap Attachment: Hex-Head Screwbars, 10 times stronger than standard spring bars
- Watch Weight: 260 grams / 9 oz. (on bracelet)
- Case Thickness: 15.4 mm
- Lug Width: 24mm
- Crown: Screw-down, double-gasket, stainless steel
- Caseback: Screw-in, stainless steel
- Case Finish: Fully Polished Stainless Steel