AutoPilot / No. 09811 Special Forces: De Oppresso Liber
This product is sold out
As a request from the The 7th Special Forces Group, NFW collaborated with active-duty Green Berets in designing this special piece. These are the exact watches we've made for Special Forces personnel, based on our extremely successful "AutoPilot" collection.
For each of these sold, NFW contributes $50.00 to the Special Forces Association, which provides financial support to families of fallen SF warriors. This model displays the Crest insignia of the 7th Special Forces Group. Its a watch that we're proud to make and a watch that you can be proud to wear, in honor of the U.S. Special Forces, the "Quiet Professionals" of Unconventional Warfare.
- Case: 44mm, Forged 316L Stainless Steel
- Water Resistance: 200 Meters / 660 Feet
- Movement: Citizen Self-winding Automatic, 24-Jewel
- Crystal: Sapphire, anit-reflective coating on inside
- Lume: White SuperLuminova (glows green)
- Dial: Matte Black
- Movement: Citizen 24-Jewel, 28,800 Beats Per Hour, with Quick-Set Date, Cal. 9015
- Strap: Black Rubber strap
- Strap Attachment: Hex-Head Screwbars, 10 times stronger than standard spring bars
- Watch Weight: 155 grams / 5.4 oz.
- Case Thickness: 14.8mm
- Lug Width: 24mm
- Crown: Screw-down, double-gasket, with NFW Trident Insignia
- Caseback: Screw-in, stainless steel, with sapphire exhibition window
- Case Finish: Stealth Black Brushed