NFW is honored and excited to be producing this Officially Licensed watch to benefit Lone Survivor Foundation. This is a very special, Limited Production watch, based on our extremely popular “AutoPilot” design.
Each watch sold generates a $50 contribution to Lone Survivor Foundation.
The Lone Survivor watch is forged from surgical-grade stainless steel, then coated in a durable, black Ionic Plating . The LSF logo is proudly displayed on the dial. The watch comes with two straps (a fine Italian leather strap, AND a rugged black rubber strap), as well as a pair of hex drivers for swapping straps. It utilizes SuperLuminova, the luminescent material used on the finest watches in the world. The movement features a whopping 10-year continuous-run battery life.
ABOUT LONE SURVIVOR FOUNDATION:
The Lone Survivor Foundation restores, empowers and renews hope for our wounded service members and their families through health, wellness and therapeutic support.
The Lone Survivor Foundation is a Federal 501(c)3 Non-Profit, founded in 2010 by Navy SEAL (Ret.) Marcus Luttrell.
- Case: 44mm, Forged 316L Stainless Steel
- Water Resistance: 100 Meters / 330 Feet
- Movement: Citizen Precision Quartz, with 10-year Battery Life
- Crystal: Hardened Mineral Crystal
- Lume: BGW9 White SuperLuminova (glows blue)
- Dial: Matte Black with Lone Survivor Foundation logo
- Movement: Citizen Precision Quartz, 10-Year Battery Life
- Straps: Black Italian Leather with white contrast stitching and reinforcing screws, AND Black rubber strap
- Strap Attachment: Hex-Head Screwbars, 10 times stronger than standard spring bars
- Watch Weight: 155 grams / 5.4 oz.
- Case Thickness: 14.8mm
- Lug Width: 24mm
- Crown: Push/Pull, double-gasket
- Caseback: Screw-in, stainless steel
- Case Finish: Matte Stealth Black