NFW is excited & honored to be producing this watch to benefit the Green Beret Foundation, providing direct and continuous support to the Green Beret Community and its families.
This watch features the Special Forces insignia known as the "Nous Defions," showing the skull, arrows & dagger, as used by today's Special Forces. Although the exact origins of the symbol are shrouded in mystery, this insignia can be traced to the infamous Mott Lake counter-terrorist training facility near Fort Bragg, NC. It also has roots dating back to WWII French resistance fighters. "Nous Defions" roughly translates to "We Defy."
Each purchase of this model will generate a $50 contribution to Green Beret Foundation.
The "Nous Defions" watch is forged from surgical-grade stainless steel, then coated in a durable, black Ionic Plating. The watch comes with two straps (a fine Italian leather strap, AND a ballistic nylon Nato strap), as well as a pair of hex drivers for swapping straps. It utilizes SuperLuminova, the luminescent material used on the finest watches in the world. The movement features a whopping 10-year continuous-run battery life.
- Case: 44mm, Forged 316L Stainless Steel
- Water Resistance: 100 Meters / 330 Feet
- Movement: Citizen Precision Quartz, with 10-year Battery Life
- Crystal: Hardened Mineral Crystal
- Lume: C3 Green SuperLuminova
- Dial: Black Carbon Fiber with the Nous Defions Insignia
- Movement: Citizen Precision Quartz, 10-Year Battery Life
- Straps: Black Italian Leather with reinforcing screws, AND a ballistic nylon Nato strap.
- Strap Attachment: Hex-Head Screwbars, 10 times stronger than standard spring bars
- Watch Weight: 155 grams / 5.4 oz.
- Case Thickness: 14.8mm
- Lug Width: 24mm
- Crown: Push/Pull, double-gasket
- Caseback: Screw-in, stainless steel
- Case Finish: Matte Stealth Black